Indie World Showcase recap: The 24-minute video showed off 19 games from independent studios
Nintendo shared its latest Indie World Showcase video Wednesday and highlighted 19 games coming to Nintendo Switch over the next several months.
The livestreamed video aired at 9 a.m. pacific time and ran for 24 minutes and six seconds. The video kicked off with a COVID-19 message, stating that due to the ongoing pandemic, “release dates and other information presented in this video are subject to change.”
“We would like to express our concern and support for all those affected by the coronavirus during this challenging time,” the statement went on to say.
If you missed the video, you can watch the replay below, via Nintendo’s YouTube channel. Here’s a list of what was presented.
- Sea of Stars (Sabotage Studio; holiday 2022)
- Aliisha (Underscore Games; spring 2022)
- Loco Motive (Robust Games; summer 2022)
- Afterlove EP (Fellow Traveller, Pikselnesia; summer 2022)
- Dungeon Munchies (Chorus Worldwide Games; available now)
- Figment 2 (Bedtime Digital Games; Feb. 2022 – demo available now)
- Let’s Play! Oink Games (Oink Games; available today)
- Endling: Extinction is Forever (HandyGames, Herobeat Studios; spring 2022)
- OlliOlli World (Private Division, Roll7; Feb. 8, 2022)
- River City Girls 2 (WayForward; summer 2022)
- Sizzle reel: Parkasaurus (spring 2022), Don’t Starve Together (spring 2022), Chicory: A Colorful Tale (available today), Baby Storm (Jan. 21, 2022), GRIME (summer 2022), Gerda: A Flame in Winter (2022), Timelie (available today, demo also available), Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery (spring 2022)
- OMORI (Omocat; spring 2022)